Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Whole of the market cover.
• Comprehensive insurance advice.
• Fully trained & experienced advisers.
Professional Indemnity Insurance from Wood & Ker
This policy provides protection for individuals in the position of responsibility from claims made against them personally due to professional decisions, whether a director, officer, manager or supervisor.
- Advancement of Defence Costs and Investigation Legal
- Fees and Expenses and can be structured to include Employment Practice Liability cover and Crime Insurance.
- Standard Cover
- Wrongful Acts: Breaches of duty or trust, neglect, error, misstatement, misleading statements, omission, negligent act or any other act wrongfully committed
- Advancement of defence costs
- Damages awarded against the director or officer including exemplary damages for libel and slander
- Company reimbursement
- Investigation legal fees and expenses, covering the company and the individuals
- Blanket cover for any person deemed to be a director or officer – past, present and future.
- Managerial/supervisory staff included as insured persons
- Pollution claim defence costs
- Outside directorship cover – £100,000 limit
- Indemnity limit up to a maximum £1 million
- Profile of target companies
- Turnover less than or equal to £10 million
- No assets or turnover in North America
- UK registered with Private Limited status
- Operating for over 18 months
Whole of the market insurance cover for your professional needs.